Thursday, February 4, 2010

Shelley Nicole's blaKbushe


Hey Everyone-

In my haste to get my last post out on Shelley Nicole's blaKbushe, I forgot to include her latest album, The Quick & Dirty EP (produced by her label Red Butterfly Music). This is the second release from Shelley Nicole's blaKbushe. The project was recorded live at Southpaw in Brooklyn, NY. It also includes remixes of the bands latest single "blaK Girls" from Daz-I-Kue, and Lionel Sanchez, as well as a remix of "Dance", originally on her first album She Who Bleeds, from Ian Friday. Please go to your favorite music site and support her music. As with all the artist that I'm trying to shed awareness on, your support is neccessary for their continued success.

Here's a link to CD Baby where you can check out the album.

http://www.cdbaby.com/cd/blakbushe3


To a musical journey worth sharing,

Danni

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

yasmin lawsuit